Google Play is the official app store of Google's mobile platform. However, not all Android devices come with Play installed on them, such as those with non-official ROMS.
Download the Google Play APK and you'll be able to get access to the app store on your device. Among the benefits of Google Play are the ability to search for apps, notifications, automatic updates, widgets and more. It also gives you access to movies, eBooks and music through Google's various services.
Google doesn't provide independently-written reviews of Android apps (for this, you should check out Softonic Moba), but it does its best to highlight the apps that are most popular, and picks out interesting new ones in its 'Featured' section.
How to install the Google Play APK your phone
To install the Google Play APK, you don't need to root your phone, nor do you need to connect your device via ADB. Simply follow these steps:
1. Download the Google Play APK and move it to your mobile's SD card
2. In the phone's settings, go to Applications and check the 'Unknown Sources' option
3. Open a file manager (Astro File Manager, for example) and tap the Google Play APK file
4. That's it! Google Play is now installed on your phone or tablet
The Google Play APK file can give you access to all the great Android apps if for some reason it's corrupted or missing from your device.
- Search by keyword or category
- Automatic app updates
- Notifications and widgets
- Attractive design
- App selection can feel overwhelming at times